Saturday, March 23, 2013

Parque Central - Atenas, Costa Rica

by Bob

One week from today, we will be leaving Atenas for Escazu for a few days before heading home to spring and New England.

We have been thinking about stuff like:


Could we see ourselves living in Costa Rica? No.


Could we see ourselves returning for a month or two of winter escape? Maybe.


What was the best thing about El Coco or Atenas? Here is my answer for Atenas. The Central Park, Parque Central.




And so I have made a video to capture that best thing about Atenas.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this video, Bob. The Central Parque in Atenas is one of my favorite places, too. I think you will be missing it and hope you return. I also love the fresh fruits and veggies at the Farmer's Market, which is one of the things I miss the most when I am not in Atenas. Starley Talbott Thompson

    ReplyDelete